In-person verification solutions are unavailable until further notice because of the situation regarding COVID-19. Our mail-in service continues.
For up-to-date informative data on processing time, see Processing times.
With this web page
- Always check whether your articles have to be authenticated
- Ensure you get your document translated
- Reasons we can not authenticate your document
- Intending to make use of your document in Canada?
- Processing times
- Provincial and territorial verification solutions
Authentication is actually needed just before may use A canadian public document abroad. To be authenticated, your document should be an initial document bearing an established signature (and seal, if relevant). Continue reading