We. An explanatory memorandum on the spending plan
II. A directory of needs for funds
III. An Appropriation Bill
IV. A Finance Bill
V. The financial study
D. We, II, III and IV
31. The amount of needs into the General plan for civil expenses is:
32. The word ‘Budget’ is mentioned for which of this after Articles associated with the Constitution of Asia:
33. The spending plan ended up being formally introduced in India in:
34. The statements that are correct Public Account of Asia are:
We. The account that is public the fund to which all general general public moneys gotten by or with respect to the federal government are credited.
II. No appropriation that is legislative needed for re payments through the Public Account of India.
III. Legislative appropriation is necessary for re re payments through the Public Account of Asia.
IV. All public moneys, except that those credited towards the Consolidated Fund of India, that are gotten by or with respect to the us government are credited to your Public Account of India.
V. It really is operated by executive action.
35. Which of this statements that are following wrong?
We. Appropriation Bill can not be amended although the Finance Bill may be amended.
II. Finance Bill can not be amended while Appropriation Bill may be amended.
III. Exact exact exact Same procedure governs both the Appropriation Bill plus the Finance Bill.
IV. Appropriation Bill as well as the Finance Bill are governed by various procedures.
V. Appropriation bill may not be refused by the Rajya Sabha while Finance Bill could be refused because of it.
36. Which associated with the after campaign that is social of federal federal Government of India that aims to build understanding and increase the effectiveness of welfare solutions meant for girls? < Continue reading