1) A loan that will require the debtor to result in the exact same repayment every duration before the readiness date is known as a
B) fixed-payment loan.
C) discount loan.
D) a loan that is same-payment.
E) none of this above.
5) A $16,000 coupon relationship having an $800 voucher re re re payment every 12 months possesses voucher price of
E) None of this above.
10) Which for the after $1,000 face-value securities has got the yield that is highest to maturity?
A) A 5 per cent voucher relationship with a cost of $600
B) A 5 % voucher relationship with a cost of $800.
C) A 5 per cent voucher relationship with an amount of $1,000.
D) A 5 % voucher bond with an amount of $1,200.
E) A 5 per cent voucher relationship with an amount of $1,500.
15) Which for the following $1,000 face-value securities gets the cheapest yield to readiness?
A) A 5 % voucher relationship offering for $1,000
B) a ten percent voucher bond offering for $1,000
C) A 15 per cent voucher relationship offering for $1,000
D) A 15 per cent voucher relationship selling for $900
20) The yield on a price reduction foundation of the 90-day, $1,000 Treasury bill attempting to sell for $950 is
E) none associated with the above. Continue reading